Sliding Patio Doors
What is a patio door?
Sliding patio doors, also known as gliding doors or sliding glass doors, are found in a lot of homes. While a French door swings in or outward, the operating glass panel of a sliding patio door glides on rollers on a track. This design provides great ventilation since the operating panel stores completely out of the way when in the open position.
What patio doors are available at The Window Source?
Window Source patio doors come in both double and triple panel models. All double and triple insulated glass panels come with code-compliant tempered safety glass. The vinyl gliding panel frames are reinforced with heavy-gauge steel to make your door strong and durable.
The sliding panel rides on a solid brass rolling system for easy operation. The threshold features a strong anodized aluminum sill cover designed to last a lifetime.
Each door comes standard with white or beige handles. Optional brass, satin chrome, or oil-rubbed handles are also available. And with our LowE/Argon glass upgrade, your new door carries Energy Star certification, assuring you of energy savings and comfort.
Patio Door Features:
- Multi-chambered vinyl frames
- Fusion-welded sashes
- Full vertical heavy-gauge steel reinforcement in sash frames
- Tempered safety glass in all panes
- Warm edge spacer system
- Meets Energy Star requirements when purchased with LowE/Argon
- Over-sized tandem steel rollers provide easy gliding operation
- Dual point opposing hook locking mortise
- Optional dual-point lock and/or our optional foot bolt lock
- Transferable Lifetime Warranty