When should I consider Aluminum Wood Clad windows?
MIRA Aluminum Clad windows are perfect for custom built new construction, areas with historic preservation zoning, and homeowners looking for a premium replacement window line. Aluminum clad windows are the strongest of all clad windows. Aluminum cladding is extremely durable, dent-resistant, and affordable. Home owners who choose the MIRA product line can enjoy the energy efficiency of a premium window with endless style, color options, and specifications.
MIRA Window Product Line:
Fixed Shaped Windows
Operable Shaped Windows
- Tilt-in sash design for easy cleaning from the safety of inside your home
- Sash interlock provides superior structural performance
- Stepped jambliner design for superior structural performance while maximizing available daylight opening
- Three-piece jambliner allows for different interior and exterior jambliner colors
- 6/4 sash construction for historically accurate wood window look
- 49/16″ jambs made of clear wood eliminate extensive drywall work
- Sash and interior made with select clear wood; ready for paint or stain to match any interior décor
- Integral face groove allows for easy mulling and exterior accessory application
- Pre-punched nailing fin for simple installation
- AAMA 2604 paint finish provides superior resistance to chalking and fading
- Energy-efficient Warm Edge insulating HP glass helps reduce energy costs and fabric fading – optional HPSC, HP2+, HP2+SC, HPPS or HP2+PS
- Vacuum-treated, solid wood components resist damage from water and fungus
- Durable .050 extruded aluminum cladding on all exterior frame surfaces resists dings and dents while providing structural integrity
Browse replacement window, door & siding options
Windows and doors come in all shapes and sizes. Browse all custom configurations here or schedule an in person consultation.